What is it about?

The rollercoaster adventures of parenting three kids, dealing with disability and mental health - and discussing disability discrimination and how to tackle it.

Sunday 8 February 2015

Virgin

As you might expect, I was not satisfied with Virgin's response to my letter.

I voiced this, and it got picked up by some media. If you want to check it out, the links are here.

Daily Mail

Today

MammaMia

But really, this is not about media. This is about getting aisle wheelchairs on flights so that this never ever happens to someone else. And I will not give up until that has been achieved.

And thus I have made an official complaint to the Human Rights Commission under the Disability Discrimination Act (1992).






This has so far been upheld and the process to resolve this has started. Until this is finished, I won't be making any further comments on this issue. I hope you all understand.

1 comment:

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

Of course we understand!

Again, thank you for fighting for this - on behalf of all of us who travel with a wheelchair (or two!)

Here's hoping Virgin do the right thing asap, and all the other airlines follow suit.