What is it about?

The rollercoaster adventures of parenting three kids, dealing with disability and mental health - and discussing disability discrimination and how to tackle it.

Tuesday 11 May 2010

They wouldn't, would they?

They wouldn't be reading my blog, would they?

Surely not.

It must be a coincidence.

This is what I saw yesterday as I drove past TSC.


Strong wind?

Replacing the sun-faded sign with a bright new one?

Or? Could it be that....

Nah! Probably not. Surely they don't give a toss about what I write. But I admit, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the sign on the ground. Until reality came calling.

Funny though eh?

4 comments:

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

Vereeee interesting... Please let us know what happens next!

Would it be part of their big building/redevelopment up there?? Got a letter about it yesterday...

And remember - just cos you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not watching/reading you! ;-)

bluffska said...

Bwah-ha-ha-ha! Oh the power! I actually hope they do read (and maybe formulate their policy from) your blog!

Anonymous said...

I don't believe in coincidence. ;)

Your previous post was very powerful and NOT full of wind!

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Wow, your power precedes you. Best be careful not to get on your bad side ;-).

On a more serious note, I hope they DID read your post and they DID take action as a result. Your last post raised very valid points worth addressing