What is it about?

The rollercoaster adventures of parenting three kids, dealing with disability and mental health - and discussing disability discrimination and how to tackle it.

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Zoo Station - Book Review.

You've probably noticed, it's quiet here on rollercoaster parenting. I'm way too busy riding the rollercoaster at the moment. Hubby is travelling, kids are taking turns being sick - as is poor Sanna, who hasn't been well much since she came - and I'm way way behind with all my work. Thankfully it's winter, and there aren't that many animals around!

Regular readers will remember the Transnational Disability-Inspired book club run over on Chewing the Fat, Dave Hingsburger's must read blog. I have managed to read the book, but just can't find the time to write a review - so I will have to throw up my hands in defeat and pass you on to Dave's post and my (small) comment on it:

http://davehingsburger.blogspot.com/2009/05/zoo-station-ctf-book-club.html

Ok. Back to that long list of e-mails I need to attend to...

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Ooh book club!

Great!

Thanks for sharing.

I am off to check it out ;-).