What is it about?

The rollercoaster adventures of parenting three kids, dealing with disability and mental health - and discussing disability discrimination and how to tackle it.

Friday 25 July 2008

Fluffy

Susan, mother of Molly - you know us too well. You win. Now, what shall I give you as a prize?
Fluffy is a Burnese Boa (who had been fed before the photo session) and was remarkably soft (although not fluffy) to hold. If only you didn't have to feed snakes live mice, I'd consider getting one as a pet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heike!

Ummm... I could really use a new car... :-) Seriously though, I'm happy to just bask in the glory of being right.

(Especially as I suspect I may have had inside information - I have vague memories of an encounter with Fluffy somewhere in my dim, dark past.)

Hope you're having a good week and the boys are enjoying getting back into school.